to win the lost at any cost for Jesus Christ, bringing them into the knowledge of Salvation through the Cross of Calvary and the precious, atoning, blood of Jesus…
coordinate efforts with other ministries to form ‘Nets’ over Metropolitan areas nationwide…ie Youth Sports Net…etc
helping homeless with clothing, food, and prayer needs
raise up men and women and train them into the work of the ministry and set them loose
WE PROFESS FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST ALONE.
PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND REVIEW OUR BELIEFS, WHICH ARE DERIVED FROM GOD’S HOLY WORD.
The Holy Scriptures
We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the verbal, inspired words of God, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts. We further believe that the scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments are designed for our practical instruction in faith and conduct.
2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21
We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God.
Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:26; Matthew 28:19
The Person and Work Of The Lord Jesus Christ
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, came into the world that He might manifest God to men, fulfill prophecy, and become the Redeemer of a lost world. To this end, He was born of the Virgin Mary, received a human body and a sinless human nature without ceasing to be God.
Luke 1:30-35; John 1:1, 14, 18; Hebrews 4:15; Philippians 2:5-11
We believe that, in infinite love for the lost, He voluntarily accepted His Father’s will and became the divinely provided sacrificial Lamb and took away the sins of the world.
Romans 3:25-31; 2 Corinthians 5:14; Hebrews 10:5-14
We believe He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He had lived and died and that His resurrected body is the pattern of the body which ultimately will be given to all believers.
John 20:20; Philippians 3:20-21
We believe that on departing earth, He was accepted by His Father and that His acceptance is a final assurance to us that His redeeming work was perfectly accomplished.
We believe that He became head over all things to the church, which is His body, and in this ministry, He does not cease to intercede and to be an advocate for the saved.
Luke 1:35; 1 Corinthians 15:1-3; Ephesians 1:23; Philippians 2:6-8; 2 Timothy 2:5; 1 John 2:1-2
The Holy Spirit
We believe that the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Trinity, dwells in every believer immediately after he places his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God provides, through the Holy Spirit, power to live the Christian life.
Romans 5:5; 8:1-9; Galatians 5:16-25
We believe that every believer receives grace from God in the form of a spiritual gift, which enables him to function as a member of the body of Christ.
Romans 12:6; 1 Corinthians 12:7; Ephesians 4:7
The Personality of Satan
We believe that Satan, the devil, is the prince of demons and the declared adversary of God and man. However, when the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross, He limited the power of the devil and guaranteed the ultimate triumph of God.
Ephesians 2:2; 1 Peter 5:8; Revelation 20:10; Colossians 2:13-15
We believe that no one can enter the kingdom of God unless born again spiritually, and that the new birth of the believer comes only through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. We believe, also, that our redemption has been accomplished by the grace of God, an unmerited gift, given in love by God and not the result of any human works.
John 3:17-18; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 3:13; Romans 4:4-5
We believe that the explicit message of our Lord Jesus Christ to those whom He has saved is to make Christ known to the whole world and that this is the purpose of the church through the individuals within it.
Matthew 28:18-19; Acts 1:8; 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
We believe that local churches gather together for practical instruction in the scriptures, for fellowship with God and with other believers, and for corporate witness to the unsaved world. Our common spiritual goal is to grow toward Christ’s likeness.
Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:42-47; Romans 12:5; Ephesians 4:13-16
The Rapture and The Second Coming of Christ
We believe that a future period of great tribulation on the earth will be climaxed by the return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth as He went in person in the clouds with power and great glory to establish His millennial kingdom. But prior to this tribulation, we believe there will be the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in the air to receive to Himself into Heaven both His own who are alive and remain until His coming and also all who have died in Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; Zechariah 14:4-11; Revelation 3:10
We believe that at death the spirits and souls of those who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation pass immediately into His presence and there remain in conscious bliss until the resurrection of the glorified body when Christ comes for His own, whereupon soul and body reunited shall be associated with Him forever in glory. All those who rejected Jesus Christ will eternally be separated from God to endure His eternal wrath forever.
2 Corinthians 5:8; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:1-27
Responsibility Of Believers
We believe that all believers should seek to walk by the Spirit, separating themselves from worldly practices and witnessing by life and by word the truths of the Holy Scripture.
Romans 12:1; Galatians 5:16, 25; 2 Corinthians 5:9-17
We believe that all believers will be judged at the judgment seat of Christ and rewarded based on their faithful obedience to Him in this life.
1 Corinthians 3:10-17
We Believe. . .
- The Bible to be given by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, infallible, and God’s revealed word to man. that Scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22).
- That man is a sinful being in need of redemption (Genesis 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Psalm 51:5; Ecclesiastes 7:29; John 6:44; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2: 14).
- In the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man, that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in Him (Matthew 1: 23; Luke 1: 31, 35; John 3: 16; 1 Corinthians 15: 3; 2 Corinthians 5: 21).
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Luke 7: 50, 24:47; Romans 10: 13-15; 1 Corinthians 1: 18; 2 Corinthians 2: 15; Ephesians 2: 8, 9; 2 Timothy 1: 9; Titus 2: 11, 3:5-7).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life (Romans 8: 5; Philippians 2: 12, 13; 1 Thessalonians 4: 3; 1 John 2: 29).
- That the baptism in the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it (Joel 2: 28; Acts 2: 4)
- That all mankind is subject to death of the body as a result of original sin. The soul and spirit do not die, but immediately after death enter into a conscious state of happiness or misery according to the character here possessed by rejection or acceptance of the Savior (Ecclesiastes 12: 7; Romans 5: 12; Philippians 1: 23)
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation (Matthew 24: 31-46; Acts 24: 15; Revelation 22:11)
- In the personal, imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 1: 11; 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18)
- In the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53: 4, 5; James 5: 14; 1 Peter 2: 24)
CD’s, Cassettes, TV, Radio, Gospel Shows & Programs
Newspapers, Tabloids, Booklets
Evangelizing, Teaching & Ministry. Intensity Bible Studies, Prayer Lines, Groups & Churches, TV & Radio Programs
Adult Christian Gathering Places & Related Activities “The Net” Youth Sports Programs, Youth Christian Education Seminars & Related Activities